The CQ WW Contest Committee is pleased to provide a preview of the rules for the 2015 CQ WW DX Contest SSB/CW. This is a public review period to invite any comments before the final rules are announced on June 1, 2015.
- Minor edits to Overlay Category definition.
- Extended club circle from 175 miles to 200 miles for USA clubs, and from 275 km to 300 km for DX clubs.
- Changed definition of QSO Alerting Assistance. Now if the technology only provides callsign or multiplier information it is considered assistance.
- Remote stations must use a callsign permitted by the authorities at the station location.
- Top scorers are required to submit logs with accurate frequencies.
- The Observer Program adds the ability for the Committee to request audio recordings of an operation.
Click here to download the draft rules in Adobe pdf format: cqww_rules_2015_draft1 (179Kb)
Please send any feedback to email@example.com before May 30, 2015. Thanks to everyone for their participation and support of the CQ WW DX Contest!